Please Note: We don't require proof of a negative COVID-19 test result, but we strongly encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending while infection rates are still high.
In any event, if you or any of your household have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has, or if you have been instructed to self-isolate, please do not attend our concerts. You can contact our Box Office at for a full refund.
Last updated 19th September 2021
The health and safety of our audiences, musicians and staff is our priority and so, due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19, all our venues will be socially distanced this year.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- A reduced capacity, socially distanced audience at all our venues.
- We strongly encourage all audience members to wear face coverings for all of our concerts.
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and exit of all our venues.
- Taking cashless payments and issuing e-tickets to all events where possible.
- Encouraging the pre-ordering of interval drinks.
- Refunds for anyone unable to attend concerts due to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
We will review our safety measures regularly, as the situation progresses and government guidance changes. Do please check this page before your visit for the most up-to-date information.